Father’s Day is just around the corner on June 18. My Father’s Day Gift Guide is full of great gift ideas that husbands and dads will love. Most of them are also available with Amazon Prime, so they’ll arrive before the big day.
Gifts are not my mister’s love language, and his idea of a good Father’s Day gift is spending the weekend at the lake with our little crew. He actually helped me with this guide, however, and he had some pretty strong opinions that I hope will help you pick out the perfect gift for the special guys on your list. Oh, and he doesn’t know it yet, but his and my dad’s gifts are actually on this list.
(1) Garmin Vivoactive HR | The ultimate fitness tracker. This device has GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, golf, rowing, paddle boarding and activity tracking. Plus, it has 24/7 heart rate monitoring and will count dad’s steps and calories all day. He can also sync it with his smartphone so he’ll never miss a call or text. Pretty cool, right? And for much less than an Apple Watch. Don’t forget to add a screen protector to keep it pristine and reduce glare.
(2) Tile | Why are men always misplacing their keys or wallets? The Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker that you attach to any item and then use the app to help locate it. Great for those keys, wallets, remotes, and everything else Dad can’t find.
(3) Yeti Hopper 30 Cooler | I know, I know. This may be too obvious, but if your husband/dad doesn’t have one of these yet, go ahead and splurge. It’s the first 100% leakproof portable cooler. He’ll use it, and he’s worth it.
(4) The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge | This daily devotional book was written by famed football coach Tony Dungy. You might not know who he is, but your husband will. These devotionals are aimed to help men live an “uncommon life” of integrity, honoring family and friends, creating a life of real significance and impact, and walking with the Lord.
(5) Sperry Sneakers | These sneakers are a classic style that looks great with summer casual clothes, and according to my mister, they’re the most comfortable shoes he’s ever worn. Under $50, and also in gray. Interestingly, I have a pair of Sperry sneakers that I feel the same way about–snag them for yourself HERE or HERE.
(6) Needlepoint Wallet | I love everything from this brand, and they have tons of college logos, flags, and hobbies and more to choose from. Pick the perfect wallet, belt, keychain, cufflinks, flask, or koozie for your guy. See the full selection HERE or HERE.
(7) Yeti Tumbler | Everyone needs a stainless steel tumbler, especially in the summer. Dad will love this updated look with the matte black finish.
(8) Wireless Meat Thermometer | My mister is a master griller/smoker, and this was one of his picks. I originally had the kind of thermometer that pairs with an iPhone, but he wouldn’t allow it. “Those run down your phone, and they’re just not practical.” Take his word for it–his BBQ is restaurant-quality. Seriously.
(9) Rainbow Sandals | On our first anniversary trip to California 12 years ago, my mister and I toured the Rainbow factory in San Clemente. It was such a cool place, and we both bought our first pair of Rainbows. We still wear them, and they’ve only gotten better with time. After you break them in, they’re incredibly comfortable. They’re also unisex, so you can buy matching shoes 🙂
(10) Warpstreme Shorts | For the stylish dad (or the one who needs to work on his style), these shorts would make a great gift. My mister likes these because they’re lightweight, and he can wear them with t-shirts and polos all summer. Go ahead and throw in a nice tee for a complete outfit. It’s a great style he can wear to the gym or on weekends. Free shipping and returns with guaranteed delivery by Father’s Day.
As with every shopping post and gift guide, my goal is to make your shopping easier and more joyful. I hope this Father’s Day Gift Guide does just that. It’s the thought that counts, of course, but everyone deserves a gift they actually like–dads included.