During the summer, I like to keep things fresh and take full advantage of summer produce. That usually means grilled lean proteins and grilled or raw veggies. Salads make delicious sides and also work as light meals on their own. Here are 20 Healthy Summer Suppers to add to your family’s weekly menu.
(3) 30-Minute Fish Tacos from The Joyful Home. We like to cook the fish in a pan on the grill to keep the heat and smell outside 🙂
(4) Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken Over Cilantro-Lime Quinoa from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
(5) Rainbow Vegetable Kabobs from Damn Delicious
(8) Lemony Artichoke Pasta Salad from Gimme Some Oven
(9) Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil from The Recipe Critic
(12) Green Goddess Summer Quinoa Salad from Pinch of Yum
(13) Everything But the Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad from Half Baked Harvest
(14) Spiced Salmon Kebabs from Bon Appetit
(15) Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri from Half Baked Harvest
(18) Tomato Feta Salad from Barefoot Contessa
(19) Zippy Orzo Summer Salad from Pinch of Yum
(20) Tomato Basil Salad from The Joyful Home. This is so good on its own or on top of grilled chicken and fish.
Summer is also a great time to invite friends and family over for a casual supper. Mix up a pitcher of Summer Sangria for the adults, some Mint Limeade for the kids, and enjoy a delicious summer supper and a tasty dessert. If Berry Crumble isn’t your jam, try an Ice Cream Pie or No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake. Time with loved ones is always time well spent.